Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is Melbourne’s home of unconventional.
They host more than 1,000 events each year, each one like no other. MCEC have beautiful spaces, innovative menus and the best people in the business.
The closest parking for the MCEC is the South Wharf Retail Car Park, via the DFO entrance, located at 20 Convention Centre Pl, Southbank.
The entrance to the MCEC is next to the car park on Ground Level.
For added convenience, book online before you enter or through the Wilson Parking App.
Drop off Zone
Ask your driver to drop you off at the taxi rank at Convention Centre Place, next to Pan Pacific Melbourne and DFO South Wharf.
Alternatively, there is a drop off zone at Clarendon Street at the front off the Exhibition Centre.
Public transport to the MCEC can be taken by train, tram, or bus.
- The closest train station to MCEC is the Southern Cross Station.
- Tram routes to the MCEC from:
- Southern Cross Station are 96, 109, or 12 to Clarendon Street entrance.
- Flinders Street, the tram routes are 70, 75 and City Circle.
- The best bus route 237, will take you to Lorimer Street, with a 5-minute walk to MCEC.
For more information, please use the Journey Planner from Public Transport Victoria.
A cloakroom is available for all delegates at the Convention Centre Customer Service Desk on the Ground Floor.
The cloakroom will close 30 minutes after the conclusion of IFSO 2024 each day.
Please ensure you collect your belongings before close, as they cannot be held overnight.